Hi! I’m Jenna, and I’m the owner of Devoted Fitness Coaching, an online and in-person fitness business dedicated to helping women reach their fitness goals and become more confident.
Some things you should know about me:
- I fell in love with coaching at the age of 13 when I started volunteering to coach the rec league swim team in my home town. Once I was old enough to be on payroll I convinced them to hire me. I loved taking a swimmer from shaky at the beginning of the summer to rocking it and kicking ass at the end of the summer. My love for coaching and transformations has only grown since then.
- I am extremely passionate about helping women find a new life of self-love and confidence while shedding the old life of guilt and self-hate. I think conversations about fitness and food is the best way to accomplish that transformation.
- I think nothing is more beautiful than the perfect combination of strength and confidence.
- I might be a coffee addict, and no… I don’t want to talk about it.
- My favorite color is purple, but maybe you might have guessed that already 😉
I’m a certified personal trainer through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. I also hold a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with a minor in my true love, Psychology. I consider myself a huge science nerd, and love combining exercise and psychology together to create bodies and minds that are built to handle life’s challenges with beauty, grace, and strength.
I think deadlifting is one of the best exercises to build strength and power that directly translates into feeling strong and powerful in other areas of my life. You can find me hanging out (a.k.a., deadlifting) at Maximum Fitness in Scottsdale, AZ, or online on Facebook or Instagram (where I
sometimes often post pictures and videos of myself deadlifting.)
As far as my passions and why I started Devoted Fitness coaching…well, you’ll have to read all about that here 😉
Thanks for stopping by. I’d love for you to send me an email and let me know how I can help you!